On a quiet yet hot Friday I received an email in my inbox notifying me of a new comment on my ‘About’ section. Unbeknownst to be I received this message from Pretty Girl Fit:
“Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated your blog for the Very Inspirational Blogger Award! All of the information is in my latest post (link above). Keep up the good work!”
Really? That is so cool! I’ve never been nominated for anything! And to be nominated for inspirational blog- that is awesome! I really hope I do inspire people to be their very best healthy selves! Whether you get inspiration from my crazy recipes or adventures in workout videos like Insanity, I hope to continue to inspire my readers to push themselves outside their comfort zone, try something new, and continue on their own journey to a healthy and fit life!
Anyway, back to the nomination- I am super excited and completely honored to be nominated! So, what I have to do is….
- Display the award logo somewhere on the blog- check!
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you. – check!
- State 7 things about yourself- check!
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs- check!
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements-check!
7 Things About Me:
- I am addicted to froyo
- I have my Masters degree in Forensic Psychology
- I sleep with two comforters year round. No matter how hot it is outside, I love the weight of both blankets!
- I have an iPhone but only a few apps. My mom has more apps than me!
- I have a pretty good sense of direction- if I’ve been there once, I can usually find it again with limited guidance
- I am a NAUI open water scuba diver since I was 13
- I sun tan like you’d never believe. Seriously, one or two days at the beach and I am super dark!
15 bloggers I love: (In no particular order):
- Hey Love
- Quarter for her Thoughts
- City Girl Blogs
- I Still Want More Puppies
- In Sweetness and in Health
- Julie Go Lean
- Chelsea Eats Treats
- Peanut Butter Fingers
- Healthiful Balance
- Amazing Asset
- My Food n Fitness Diaries
- Healthy Diva Eats
- Kats Health Corner
- Nourish and Flourish
There you have it! Again I am so honored to have been nominated and so excited to be a part of the healthy living blogosphere! Now check out all these awesome bloggers that inspire me every day to be my best self!
Rock on Lovers